Hi
You should write some kind of a code which will take
all teh individual xml files(ur chapters) and combine
them into one XML which is for the full book. You can
look at some multi part code in teh net which does
this. Once u combine all the individual chapters, u
can go ahead with teh command line option .

HTH
Raj

--- sunitha nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>