I want to put a logo on a letter using FOP. The logo is quite big, but it
shall
be scaled to fit into 25mm x 85mm.

I tried the following code:
-----------------------------
<fo:external-graphic width="25mm" height="85mm"
                     src="{CompanyLogo/@src}"
                     scaling="uniform"
                     content-height="scale-to-fit"
                     content-width="scale-to-fit"/>
-----------------------------

but FOP says:
-----------------------------
Error in content-height property value 'scale-to-fit':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
-----------------------------

the XSL-Dokumentation says:
-----------------------------
[...]
7.13.2. "content-height"
XSL Definition:
Value:        auto | scale-to-fit | <length> | <percentage> | inherit
Initial:      auto
Applies to:   fo:external-graphic, fo:instream-foreign-object
Inherited:    no
Percentages:  intrinsic height
Media:        visual

Values have the following meanings:
auto          The content-height should be the intrinsic content-height.
scale-to-fit  A size of the content-height equal to the height of the
viewport. This value
              implies a certain scaling factor to be applied onto the
content.
[...]

So if I doesn't use the content-height/width attributes, the logo is printed
in
the requested width but its original height!! That doesn't look very nice!
;-)

Please help me!

Thanks in advance
        Christian