From: Clute, Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 3:51 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: How can I set the margins in a pdf to be printed?

I have generated a pdf that has a barcode 3/16" of an inch from the left
side of the page (a normal 8.5 x 11 page), and when I open up the pdf in
Acrobat, it shows it exactly like it is suppose to. However, when I
print the pdf, the printer (HP 5si) prints the barcode more than 1/4"
from the left side of the page (about 7/16" off the side).

If I set my barcode to start on the left side of the page, the printer
prints the barcode a 1/4" from the side.

I thought that my printer could print closer to the edge, but I am not
sure how to get the pdf to print this way....

It seem there is a disconnect between what is shown on the screen vs.
what is printed. Any thoughts?

Thanks

-Andrew