Hello,

thanks for your answer Keiron. I'm trying using batik but i get the
following error message:

E:\xml-batik>build svgrasterizer -d e:/test -m application/pdf e:/boxes.svg
Buildfile: build.xml

init-args:

init:

compile:

svgrasterizer:
     [java] Getting class ...
     [java] Getting class done...
     [java] Converting file:/e:/boxes.svg to e:\test\boxes.pdf
     [java] transcode ...
     [java] java.lang.AbstractMethodError
     [java]     at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.fop.svg.PDFTranscoder.transcode(PDFTranscoder.java:192)
     [java]     at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main.writeImage(Unknown
Source)
     [java]     at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main.main(Unknown
Source)

Does anyone know what could cause this error? Converting into png or other
formats works.

thanks in advance
bruno