Hi everyone,

is the text-align attribute for <fo:inline> tags implemented? I try to
create a footer that displays some information on the left, center and
right of the page. This is taken from the example:

<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
<fo:block font-weight="bold" font-size="10pt"
            font-family="Arial, Helvetica, sans">
<fo:inline font-style="italic" text-align="start">
The XML Bible
     </fo:inline>
<fo:inline text-align="centered">
Page <fo:page-number/>
</fo:inline>
<fo:inline text-align="right">
Chapter 18: XSL Formatting Objects
</fo:inline>
</fo:block>
</fo:static-content>

The text-align attributes seems to be ignored so that everything just
sits on the left side. I also tried using "start" and "end" as values
for text-align to no avail.

Could anyone help me with that?

Thanx a lot.

Bye,