Von: Corinna Hischke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2001 16:37
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Supported image file formats

Hi commiters

As I needed this information during the last days, I searched the spec and
didn't find anything about supported file formats.
(By the way: fo:external-graphic belongs to the list of objects which have
to be supported for basic conformance. As there are so many graphic formats
around, I believe there should be a list of as-a-minimum-required formats
with the spec.)

Anyway - Don't you think it's useful to document which image file formats
are supported by fop?

I found the following list inside the sources:

JPEG
BMP
GIF
PNG
TIFF
SVG

I think it would help - but maybe I missed some lists in any docs? Feel free
to tell me, I sure will remember that hint ;-)

- Corinna