From: Savino, Matt C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19. november 2001 23:30
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: keep-with-next?

It's my understanding that keep-with-next="always" at the row level is the
only keep-<together | with-*>="*" property currently implemented in FOP. Is
this true? I've also noticed that if the number of rows included is too big
to fit on one page, you get an endless loop. This makes keep-with-next
unusable for me in 90% of the places where I would like to use it. Are there
any solutions I'm overlooking here?

Thanks a lot,
-Matt