I need to separately keep track of and print out page numbers within a
sub-section of the master document. I could start a new page-sequence, but
the problem is that I have a master header which needs to show the running
page number of the entire document.

<<<< Page >>>>>>>

|-- Header ----------|
|-- Page 5 of 25 --|
|------------------------|

|-- Subsection ----|
|-- Page 1 of 6 ----|
|------------------------|

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

<<<< Page >>>>>>>

|-- Header ----------|
|-- Page 6 of 25 --|
|------------------------|

|-- Subsection ----|
|-- Page 2 of 6 ----|

Can FOP do anything like this? I hope I'm making myself clear. It would be
easy enough if I could manipulate <fo:page-number> to add or subtract a
fixed number. But I don't see this ability. Any ideas at all would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Matt