The line height is converted into points the same way that all other units
are converted.
The problem is that the actual line height in the output is incorrect. It
sets the line height to the lineheight - half leading (depends on the
font) which is wrong. The line stacking is not done correctly anyway so it
is not simple to fix it properly.