Keiron Liddle wrote:

> There is not likely to be a significant release that has this fixed any
> time soon. That is it may be several months.
> If some changes really need to be released then it may be possible to do a
> maintanence release. I would rather not since it takes time.

I think we should do a maintenance release (from 'fop-0_20_2-maintain' branch).
There's still a release candidate for 20.2 hanging around since several weeks.
We should at least change to REC syntax and apply outstanding patches.

I hope to get some time at weekend and then I'll have a closer look at it

> Regards,
> Keiron.

Christian