Hi,

I sent a solution for this problem in the list before.
The Windings font has symbol encoding, and TTFReader
requires ansi encoding. You have to convert the
unicode cmap table in the font to ansi (Microsoft
VOLT, FontLab, etc.), or just change the encoding
attribute to ansi (with Softy for eg.) and read the
font metrics. The only problem is, that the generated
.pdf file will not be readable by Acrobat reader if
the cmap table contains symbol encoding, but you can
use GhostView to display the text in the .pdf file.
The best way is to convert the cmap table and you can
use Acrobat to read your .pdf file, too.
I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Attila