hi all,
I'm using FOP-0.20.1 and  I have used the above attributes for the
list-block, but it doesn't work. So, anyone has any ideas about this
problem?

Anyway, in order to perform this task, I have used text-indent in the
list-block, and it worked.

But, there is a text-alignment problem in the list (please refer the
attachment), so, how can I solve it?

Thanks.

The following is my xsl and tne pdf files:

<xsl:template match="//list/item">
<fo:list-block provisional-distance-between-starts="2cm"
provisional-label-separation.maximum="2cm"
provisional-label-separation.minimum="0.5cm"
provisional-label-separation.optimum="1cm">
  <fo:list-item>
     <fo:list-item-label>
       <fo:block> *
       </fo:block>