If you attached your XSL, I can take a look at it.  Better yet, here is
some code that is nesting tables:

.
.
.
<fo:table-cell text-align="start" space-before.optimum="1pt"><!--from main
report table-->
     <fo:table>
          <fo:table-column column-width="40mm"/>
          <fo:table-column column-width="20mm"/>
          <fo:table-body>
               <fo:table-row space-after.optimum="3pt">
                    <fo:table-cell text-align="end">
                         <fo:block>
                              <xsl:apply-templates select="orderInfoDate"/>
                         </fo:block>
                    </fo:table-cell>
                    <fo:table-cell text-align="start">
                         <fo:block>
                              <xsl:apply-templates select
="orderInfoDateData"/>
                         </fo:block>
                    </fo:table-cell>
               </fo:table-row>
               <fo:table-row>
                    <fo:table-cell text-align="end">
                         <fo:block>
                              <xsl:apply-templates select
="orderInfoMethod"/>
                         </fo:block>
                    </fo:table-cell>
                    <fo:table-cell text-align="start">
                         <fo:block>
                              <xsl:apply-templates select
="orderInfoMethodLC"/> <xsl:apply-templates select="orderInfoMethodData"/>
                         </fo:block>
                    </fo:table-cell>
               </fo:table-row>
          </fo:table-body>
     </fo:table>
</fo:table-cell><!--end from main report table-->
.
.
.
I have never nested more than two, so if that is what you are doing, then
you are on your own.
Hope it helps,
Lou

"Gegelman, Doug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/10/2001 11:28:03 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]