From: Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 10:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Embedding Printer Control parameters in PCL

Hi Art,
 I am trying to send fop generated PCL from web server to network printers.
For each document, we know the print controls(like duplex etc.) Is there a
way to embed these controls as part of the PCL stream so that duplex prints
are automatically delivered as duplex without any other intervention. All
our printers support duplex printing.
Thanks
-rajendran.