I'm creating tables for FOP that have a black background with white text in
the table header.  The rest of the table (the data) is inverse, with black
characters and white background.

If the header text in a column doesn't fit on one line, it will wrap, which
is a good thing.  The problem is the rest of the headers that don't wrap,
their black backgrounds stay on one line.  Therefore, the whole table header
looks uneven and ugly.  Here's an example, the # are the black background:

---------------------------------
-#Column#1######|#This#is#column|
- Table data    | blah blah blah|

Are there any settings that can automatically fix this?  I've tried using
"padding-bottom='1em'" for the first column, and that kinda works, but it's
still slightly off.  The problem is I won't always know which column
headings wrap because the fonts are user configurable.

Thanks for any help!
Scott