Hello all,

I am using FOP 0.20.2.  I am trying to create a document with a footer
with the date on the left-hand side, the document title in the center,
and the page number on the right-hand side.  Does FOP support the
'justify' value of the text-align property, and if so, am I using it
correctly?

Here is my fo snippet for the footer:

<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
  <fo:block font-size="10pt" font-family="sans-serif"
text-align="justify">
    <fo:inline>Date Here</fo:inline>
    <fo:inline>Document Title</fo:inline>
    <fo:inline>
      <fo:page-number/>
    </fo:inline>
  </fo:block>
</fo:static-content>

The text comes out in PDF as:

(LeftEdge)Date Here Document Title 1

And I was looking for:

(Left Edge)DateHere(Whitespace to Center)Document
Title(Whitespace)1(Right Edge)

What can I do to make this happen?

Many Thanks,
Scott Sanders