Hi ,
When i run my FOP code on unix machine ,
it is not able to pick the image file , it gives error
error on relative URL : no protocol:
null/home/opt/weblogic610/wlserver6.1/config/mydomain/applications/DefaultWebApp/images/english/global_navbar/d.gif

my code is like this
<fo:external-graphic>
      <xsl:attribute  name="src"><xsl:value-of
select="concat('file','/home/opt/weblogic610/wlserver6.1/config/mydomain/applications/DefaultWebApp//images/english/deutschelogo.gif')"
 />
     </xsl:attribute>
  </fo:external-graphic>

plz tell me , what should i give in path to make it work

thanks

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender