Do you know how to tell acrobat to which printer it shall print??

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2001 10:46
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: launch Acrobat Reader invisible

If you start regedit and find the standard value of
"HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pdf", you'll find what document type files that ends
with
.pdf is.
In my case it's "AcroExch.Document". Then I lookup
"HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AcroExch.Document" to find what operations is registered
on this document type. Under
"HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AcroExch.Document\shell\print\command" if find that the
command line to print
this document is "C:\Programfiler\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe" /p
/h "%1".

So it's available with Acrobat 5 too.

--
Sindre Solem
Emma EDB AS

                    Dvorák Zdenek

                    <zdvorak@csas        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    .cz>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     launch Acrobat Reader
invisible
                    13.12.2001

                    09:17

                    Please

                    respond to

                    fop-dev

Hi,

If anyone is interested in printing via Acrobat:

this is the way of calling Acrobat Reader (only version 4) in the background
in order to print a document.

AcroRd32.exe /p /n /h filename

The Acrobat does the job and exits.

If anyone has an idea how to do it in later versions I would appreciate it.

Zdenek