Hi all,

I have a question about the dpi resolution in pdf documents generated
via FOP. From previous mailings I was able to extract the following
information (please correct me if I'm wrong): The resolution of text
depends on the output device (monitor, printer, etc.), but the
resolution for gifs and jpegs is set to 72 dpi. Is there anyway to raise
this value to say 150 dpi (I would like to print the document out)? One
suggestion was to simply make the graphic bigger than it needs to be or
to use SVG. However, I have existing graphics in gif-format which
I would like to bring into my PDF-document. Does anybody have any
suggestions? I would be very thankful.

Regards,
Marc Sumner