Keiron Liddle wrote:

> The place to find a character is
> http://www.unicode.org/
> this specifies all the unicode character.
> for a check box, empty, with tick and with cross you can find it here
> (actually called ballot box):
> http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2600.pdf
> This will only work if you have a font that supports these characters.
> So you will need to find the right font.

   To evade problems with fonts supporting checkboxes etc. I use
external images. I know it is not the "pure, clean and scientific"
solution but it always works .

   Regards,

J.Ch.
--
Ing. Jozef Chocholacek                  Qbizm Technologies, Inc.
Chief Project Analyst                   ... the art of internet.