I browsed the site and it looks like this is the place to submit.
I attach the file in this message.

Sorry for not being acustomed to Apache-style framework.

Regards,
Dimitris Kamenopoulos
<!DOCTYPE hyphenation-info SYSTEM "hyphenation.dtd">

<!-- these hyphenation rules have been created for FOP by Dimitris Kamenopoulos ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
	They support modern (monotonico) greek. They are
 	based on the excellent hyphenation file GRMTex.tex
	by Dimitrios Fillipou.
 	found in the TexGreek distribution. However there are quite a few differences. In particular, this file contains real greek characters rather than their latin tex subtitutes and so it is a rewrite, not a copy. Therefore, since it hasn't been tested as much as its tex predecessor, do contact me if you spot any errors.-->
<hyphenation-info>

<hyphen-char value="-" />
<hyphen-min before="2" after="2" />
<classes>