From: "Savino, Matt C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/02/2002 05:53 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  RE: image protocal in Fop on unix

If you have the path or filename wrong (including case), it will still give
the same error. Try pasting your full path into a Unix cp command to make
sure you have no typos. Other than that, I don't know. Here is the driver
setup I use:

      org.apache.fop.apps.Driver driver = new org.apache.fop.apps.Driver();
      driver.setErrorDump(true);
      driver.setRenderer(driver.RENDER_PDF);
      driver.setupDefaultMappings() ;
      driver.setOutputStream(out);