Hello,
you can use different page sequences for example!
sako

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dariusz Grabowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2001 17:08
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Haw to insert different text into headers.

I try create  simple document with four pages. The document contains only
text.

In the header I must put some texts. First page must contains different text
than rest of a pages.

I know haw to create different layouts using fo:page-sequence-master.
But I don’t know haw to insert different text in header on first page
and another text in header in next pages?

Help me.

DarekG