Scott:

Try this:

     OutputStream stream = new BufferedOutputStream(new
FileOutputStream(filePathHere));
     driver.setOutputStream(stream);

we use a simple random file name generated from:

     int rndNumber = Math.abs(new Random().nextInt());
     randFileName=String.valueOf(rndNumber);

OK?  Is this what you were asking?

-Lou
Inexperienced Software Architect

"Mitchell, Scott(LIT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/07/2002 07:06:21
AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]