----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 5:15 PM
Subject: RE: which graphic formats are supported ?

> It's what FOP considers it's "base directory" that matters.  Using FOP
> 0.20.2 in a servlet, I had to set a base directory for FOP to look for
> images using this code:
>
> org.apache.fop.configuration.Configuration.put("baseDir",
"file:C:\\FOP\\");

Also setting it as an Option works, because it automatically calls the line
that Scott wrote.
This means you should be able to set it in a config file, although I haven't
done it yet.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
          ...so don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon