oooooooohhhhhh ok, now that makes sense, great stuff my friends, thanx for
the help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: please help...PCL renderer not formatting properly

You have to make sure you check out with tag "fop-0_20_2-maintain". The
version you got is the one where the redesign is in progress.

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:06:28 +0200  Dudley.Butt wrote:
> ok, i did all that and got the cvs but now neither the pdf or pcl is being
> rendered. I dont get any errors, no warnings, nothing, it just renders 0
> pages and exits normally, any ideas?

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

fop-0_20_2-maintainPostfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - CH-6002 Luzern
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com