Hello,

I'm trying to put an svg in my xsl:fo document and then trying to generate a
pdf document.

But when doing this I get the following:

ERROR   10106   [fop     ] (): Could not set base URL for svg
java.net.MalformedURLException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Now I have to admit that it does seem to do something, I'm getting my svg in
my pdf document but the stacktrace that I'm getting is not so nice, what am
I doing wrong?

Here is the tag that I am using:

<fo:block>
        <fo:instream-foreign-object>
                <svg:svg xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"; width="542px"
height="505px">
                        <svg:title>Vertical text</svg:title>
                        <svg:g transform="rotate(90, 10, 20)" font-family="Arial">
                                <svg:text x="0" y="0">16.0</svg:text>
                        </svg:g>
                </svg:svg>
        </fo:instream-foreign-object>
</fo:block>

It also seems that it starts on a new page every time I use an svg

Can anybody help me?????

Greetings Manuel