Hi Joseph,

I think it will work if you set a width on your table. Try width="100%".

The message is a little obscure: it means the number of millipoints
(1/1000ths of points) which is the sum of your column widths is greater
than the specified inline-progression-dimension which isn't set to
anything.

You might also try setting all of the column-widths to one proportional
unit using column-width="proportional-column-width(1)". That should make
sure that all your columns are included, whatever the width is. You must
still set the width on the table though.

Good luck,
Karen Lease