From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 01/28/2002 09:10 AM CET

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  bugger fonts still won't work desperate...

Ok here is the deal. I           adapted the userconfigfile like this:

<fonts>
="d:\fop\codegen\Arial.ttf">
="d:\fop\codegen\Arialb.ttf">
="d:\fop\codegen\Ariali.ttf">
embed-file="d:\fop\codegen\Arialbi.ttf">
="d:\fop\codegen\Arianl.ttf">
  </fonts>

in the dir "d:\fop\codegen" i pasted the the generated xml-files and the
ttf files....

but he still doesn't recognize the fonts when i render to pdf...

what do i do wrong?

how can i resolve it?

Jochen Maes
EDP departement
Programmeur

KBC-Securities
Havenlaan 16
1080 Brussel

Tel : 02/429.96.81
Fax : 02/429.17.48
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. KBC Securities
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or