thanks...

but one solution shows me many more problems... :(
My margins must be set to 0 now (leftmargin) and that screws up my whote
document.....
anyway... thank you

Jochen Maes
EDP departement
Programmeur

KBC-Securities
Havenlaan 16
1080 Brussel

Tel : 02/429.96.81
Fax : 02/429.17.48
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. KBC Securities
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

                    Edmond Pugnale

                    <edmond.pugnale@flu        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    xmedia.fr>                 cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: Barcode-line on a
page....
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    pes.fr

                    29-01-02 09:00 PM

                    Please respond to

                    fop-dev

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Now i need to be able to say (but then in FOP language)
> print a line here: 14.2(x from), 220(y from), 51(x to), 220(y to) the
line
> must be 1 pt thick or 2 points whatever...

If you want to draw horizontal or vertical lines,
you can add flat block-containers inside appropriate
static-content element :

  <fo:static-content flow-name="first-before">
    <fo:block-container left="(x from)"
                        top="(y from)"
                           width="(y width)"
                               height="0"