At 14:41 04/02/02, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>          Is it possible to display store the Total number of pages....
>
>             Page 1  of  N
>                 - Where N is the total number of pages....

Could have sworn this was in my FAQ which is available at.....

<homer>DOH</homer>

I broke the FAQ at the weekend moving the webserver from one machine to
another.

Does anyone have any preference for a particular XML schema/dtd/examples
for FAQs?

I'd like to dump out my (not very) interactive FAQ and just put it into the
CVS xdocs....

Alex