From: Aleksandar Zivkovic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 8:10 AM
To: EXT-Reddy, Swathi A
Subject: Re[4]: FOP section and page breaks

Hello Swathi,

  So far, I did test on PIII/850 with 256Mb Ram.
  Input (xml) file = 7Mb, produces .fo file and then pdf.
  This (all together) process take about 5 min.

  I cannot calculate time for you, but I hope you will be able to
  compare this two computers.

--

Best regards,

Alex

Aleksandar Zivkovic, IT Manager               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dashofer Holding Ltd (Cyprus)

ERSA> I am producing the documents on a E250 Sun machine which has Solaris
2.8.
ERSA> How muck time is slow?

ERSA> Swathi Reddy
ERSA> (206)544-8542
ERSA> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ERSA> -----Original Message-----
ERSA> From: Aleksandar Zivkovic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
ERSA> Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 7:53 AM
ERSA> To: EXT-Reddy, Swathi A
ERSA> Subject: Re[2]: FOP section and page breaks

ERSA> Hello Swathi,

ERSA> I produced so far 1200 pages document, and it worked ok.
ERSA> Little bit slow, but I thing that depends on computer.

.