Howdy,

I want to step through code with Netbeans and learn more about
how Fop is working that way. I cannot find the setting to get
Netbeans 3.3.1 to build with build.xml correctly. I have added
every jar in \lib to the classpath (for internal compiler and
external compiler) in Netbeans, but the build fails.

build.xml [264] taskdef class
org.apache.fop.tools.anttasks.SerializeHyphPattern cannot be found

I should be able to use the build.xml as the basis for a Netbeans
project, shouldn't I?

Needless to say, I've never used Netbeans (or Forte/JDeveloper/etc)
much. Pretty much because of this sort of thing.

 Any help greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,

 Joe