Hi all,

If the there isn't enough space for the <fo:footnote-body> on the bottom of the last
page of a document, is FOP supposed to create a new page for it? I'm currently using
version 0.20.1.

For some reports, the disclaimer isn't appearing as the number of records returned
goes to the bottom of the page and there isn't sufficient space for the <fo:block>
within the <fo:footnote-body>

Any ideas? Thanks,
Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone.