From: Matthew L. Avizinis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: default print legal page

try:
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first-page" page-height="356mm"
page-width="216mm">
  .
  .
  .
</fo:simple-page-master>
or
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first-page" page-height="14in"
page-width="8.5in">
  .
  .
  .
</fo:simple-page-master>
hth,

   Matthew L. Avizinis <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gleim Publications, Inc.
   4201 NW 95th Blvd.
 Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)-375-0772 ext. 101
      www.gleim.com <http://www.gleim.com>

comĚputĚing (kum' pyoot ing)
1. n the art of calculating how much time you wasted and money you spent in
a doomed attempt to master a machine with a mind of it's own. --from