Hi Michiel & Brahma,
To make Keiron's life easier....
In the first place there is nothing like "[Understanding] FO Tree [2]"
There have been three lessons in this ongoing tutorial....and they are:-
Understanding FOP[1]
XML Parsing[2] &
Understanding  FO Tree [3]

If you've missed the earlier ones u can find them in the archives at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&r=1&w=2#

Have a nice day
Sachin

\\\|///
 \\  ~ ~  //
 (  @ @  )
Sachin Oswal

   Wilco Systems Hyderabad
     E-Mail :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         Phone (040)-3408600   Extensionn : 8507

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not copy it or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose it's contents to any other person. The views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views
and opinions of Wilco International.