hello

I am using fop 0.20.3.

I have to generate 3 TOCs (table of contents, list
of figures, list of tables) and a blank page at the end
of global 3 TOCs if the 3 TOCs total page count is odd.

The problem is that I have to change header depending
on the TOC.

I have defined 3 'fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives' in
a 'fo:page-sequence-master' but I don't know how to skip
from a 'fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives' to another in
'fo:flow'.
The <fo:block break-before="page"> instruction don't make
changing the current 'fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives'

Can someone help ?