Hi !

i think this is a bug (following problem ):

I have the text "Transport Inkubator 5400" in a table cell, but the table
cell is to small to display
the whole text, so it wraps, but it doesn't wrap correctly...
the text "5400" is in the next line, but the "r" of "Inkubator" goes into
the next cell !!!of the table row!!!
that looks not right.

here's the code:

<fo:table-cell border-width="0.1mm" border-style="solid"
padding-before="15pt" padding-start="2pt" padding-end="3pt"
padding-after="3pt">"
        <fo:block wrap-option="wrap" font-family="Helvetica" font-size="13pt"
font-weight="bold">"
                Transport Inkubator 5400
        </fo:block>"
</fo:table-cell>"

if anybody knows an answer, please let me know.

there's also a screenshot i mailed, you can see, how the text exceeds the
table-cell...

greetings

Nick Winger

(Software-Developer)