Hi,

I want to dynamically include an html page into a pdf document.
The process is as follows:
    A java servlet concatenates a number of xml files controlled
    by one xsl file.

    Now I also want to include an html file into this procedure.
    How can this be done?

    After all processing of the xml/html files another java servlet
    does the transformation to pdf, directly rendering the data
    to the browser.

Including the html for processing via xml/xsl to html is clear - but
I have no idea how to do this for the fop transformations (fo:external
graphics seems not to be the right way?).

Any ideas are welcome.

Raimund

--
DESY -MVP-