Well opening them in Photoshop (if you have the possibility) and look at
the Image->Mode
There youll see which mode the picture is in: RGB, CMYK, Grayscale etc.

Claes

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           fred redf       |
|         |           <popincourt2000@|
|         |           yahoo.fr>       |
|         |                           |
|         |           26/02/2002 03:00|
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to fop-dev      |
|         |                           |

  |        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                           |
  |        cc:      (bcc: Claes Bergsten/NO/TJG)
                                           |
  |        Subject: Re: CMYK Images - bug? (Again)

i have a prob with *some* jpeg images cause they are
replaced by a black rectangle in the pdf doc. Most
jpeg shows correctly.
How can i verify that my jpegs are not cmyk-ed?
Fred.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit : > Hi,