Hi,

I've seen this error reported on here before, but I've searched the archives
and could not find a solution to it.  I'm trying to create the font metrics
file for my TTF font, and I get an EOFException. Any ideas on how to fix
this?

Command:

java org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader C:\code39.TTF ttfcm.xml

Output:

TTF Reader v1.1.1

Reading C:\code39.TTF...

Number of glyphs in font: 97
java.io.EOFException: Reached EOF, file size=24764 offset=88232
        at
org.apache.fop.fonts.FontFileReader.seek_set(FontFileReader.java:78)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.TTFFile.readCMAP(TTFFile.java:217)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.TTFFile.readFont(TTFFile.java:403)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.loadTTF(TTFReader.java:181)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.main(TTFReader.java:143)

The same process works correctly with another font (I just grabbed one
already on my PC, an Arial font). This is an unusual barcode font, so that
may be what is messing it up. I'm using Fop 0.20.1 with JDK 1.3.1 on Windows
2000.  Thanks for the help!

Bobby Lewis
Solutions Architect
Aivia