-> Arved Sandstrom wrote:
-> Speaking as an individual committer I think it's excellent that
you've done
-> this. I happen to be completely language-agnostic and I'll use
anything that
-> works, including everything in the MS stable.

I agree.

-> Sarandos Steve wrote:
-> I wanted to find out if any of you are interested in a C# version of
FOP or,
-> if not, then if you could direct me to a group that might be.  I
would like
-> to get an a open source group started on developing this version
further.

I'm interested in a C# version of FOP and in giving my contrib to an
Open Source
project about it. Source Forge should be the right place to host this
initiative.

Let me know about it.

Regards,
Pierfrancesco Bionda