It seems that Cocoon has certain limitations if compared to FOP used as a
stand-alone engine. Having retreated to the latter, the question has arisen
how to trigger FOP. Neither I nor my colleagues are Java programmers.
Therefore, we would have to trigger FOP via the DOS prompt by means of a VB
script or something like that. Not very nice, indeed.

Suggestion: It seems reasonable to me that FOP comes with a ready-to-use
Java GUI. Does anybody agree?

Regards

Matthias