Ha - I didn't *say* that there *were* any missing features, I just said
if there *were* we'd be happy to add them.  Please don't read something
I didn't write...

What limitations are you refering too?  I'm sure any suggestions would
be welcome (though if Cocoon specific we should change lists...).

J.