public void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
                 throws ServletException
{
        ... your code
        try
        {
                String xmlString = new String("...."); // your xml
                File   foFile        = new File("foXslFile.xsl");
                Source foXslSource   = new StreamSource(foFile);
                Transformer pdfTransformer = tFactory.newTransformer(foXslSource);
                Writer out = new StringWriter();
                Source xmlSource = new StreamSource(new StringReader(xmlString));
                pdfTransformer.transform(xmlSource, new StreamResult(out));
                out.close();
                String fopstring = out.toString();
                InputSource foSource = new InputSource(new StringReader(fopstring));
                renderFO(foSource, req, res, inPdf);
                ByteArrayOutputStream baout = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
                Driver driver = new Driver(foSource , baout);
                res.setContentType("application/pdf");
                driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
                driver.run();
                byte[] content = baout.toByteArray();
                res.setContentLength(content.length);   // This keeps IE happy!!!!
                res.getOutputStream().write(content);
                res.getOutputStream().flush();
                res.flushBuffer();
        }
        catch (Exception e)
        {
                System.err.println("Exception in init:  " + e.toString());
                e.printStackTrace();
        }
        ... more code
}