Olivier Rossel wrote:

> I think that time I got a real bug in FOP 0.20.3rc2.
>
> Here is the sample code:

The problem of backgrounds is very visible if you add the
'background-color="lightgray"'
attribute to the very last "Dont'care" cell.
Then you see that the background hides a part of the border surrounding
the table.

Is it planned to be fixed for the official 0.20.3 ?

PS: another thing itneresting is to add the attribute
'background-color="lightgray"'
to the <table> tag. You will see that the background does not hide the
borders of the table,
but is one piwel too large in the lower part.

PPS/ BTW, why does xpdf/acroread displays borders not always with the
same size, but
the printed version is okay?