hello,

I'm trying to generate a PDF document containing Chinese characters with FOP v0.20.3.

The result PDF fail to show chinese character but show something like 终
instead.  I learnt from newsgroup that there should be some mapping (PDFCMap?) to
overcome this, but I cannot figure out the use of this.  (Moreover I found in the
program source that most PDFCMap-relating-codes are remarked out).

I'd be grateful if you can provide me with some hints on the issue.  Thanks a lot.

cheers
George