Hi,

I'm currently using fop 0.20.3
I tried to run the sample file given (embedding FOP in servlet), however I
got an expection when driver.run() command is called.

Below is the sample program that I used.

Driver driver = new Driver(foFile, out);
driver.setLogger(log);
driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
driver.run();

The exception I got was FOPException, with the message: No protocol.

What is the cause of this exception? How to overcome this?
Please advise.

With Regards,
Susan