Hi !,

    The attribute space-before did the trick for me...

ASM

----- Original Message -----
From: Anshuman
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 7:05 PM
Subject: How to keep space between two region/block/ ... while rendering ?

Hi !,

    Can any one tell me how can I keep space between two <fo:flow> tag or between two <fo:block> tag ?

    My problem is that I have a <fo:static-content> tag where I keep the table header information and <fo:flow> where I keep the body. But when the data in the header tags is more, it overlaps the body and hence I loose the first 1-2 records of the table body. I want to maintain the minimum distance between the two regions so that even when the data is more, same can be displayed without loosing any data in rendering.

    Thanks in advance....

with regards,
ASM