From: David B. Bitton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 4:17 PM
To: fop-dev
Subject: Multithreaded failure

You can see where the second thread enters because of the double entry for
"reading user configuration file", then the repeated failed starts.  After
each "setting up fonts", is where the exception is being thrown.  Just to
make sure, I am using Xalan from CVS, as per a suggestion from someone on
the Xalan list.